Altai C1n for Access Point
The C1n can also be used as a standalone WiFi access point for smaller networks supporting 802.11b/g/n clients. With its high gain built-in smart antenna, it is an important solution to complement the large coverage and high throughput of an A8n series Super WiFi Base Station and A2 Access Point to improve WiFi performance.
Altai C1n Super WiFi CPE
The Altai C1an WiFi CPE is designed as an essential component in the Altai Super WiFi system to extend outdoor WiFi coverage into indoor areas for broadband connectivity.The Altai C1n employs patented smart signal processing algorithms and antenna design to increase WiFi signal strength (transmit and receive) by as much as 16 dB in areas covered by an A8n Super WiFi Base Station or A2 WiFi Access Point. It can be installed exactly where the throughput is required to boost up, and it allows the service operator to increase the coverage range of an A8n base station substantially and provides greater flexibility and cost savings to WiFi deployments.
Altai C1n for Wireless Broadband
The C1n is a key component in wireless broadband access provisioning. It can be installed outdoors by the side of a window, mounted to a wall, at the rooftop of a building or placed at the desktop inside for fixed broadband access provisioning.
Control Traffic Throughput Flexibly
From day one, the C1n is designed and purposebuilt for service operators. Its built-in traffic shaping based bandwidth control mechanism allows the control of uplink and downlink traffic throughput on a per-client or per-VAP basis. A full set of networking and management features are available to meet carriers requirements.
Super Long Range Coverage
LOS Access 600 m
LOS CPE 4 km to A8-Ein
LOS CPE 3 km to A2-Ei
LOS Bridge 20 km
Data Rate 300 Mbps
As an integral part of our Super WiFi network infrastructure, the Altai C1n WiFi CPE/AP differentiates others with:
- Features built-in for carriers including per client/VAP based bandwidth control, remote web-based management and client association status
- 45 dual slant patch antennas are optimized to match with the Altai A8n/A2 series antennas. It provides 3 dB more gain as compared to other V/H polarized CPEs
- High performance antenna with 20 dB front-toback ratio, which is on average 5 dB better than others in directional transmission without picking up unwanted signal
- One-piece weatherproof chassis compliant to IP55 standard for direct outdoor installation
- 8-level LED for easy alignment in the strongest signal direction
- Increase signal strength for both NLOS and LOS coverage areas
- Improve data transmission rate and throughput utilization of base station